TAKE PART • WIN $100
The Massachusetts Audubon Society owns conservation land right here in the city. I have been fortunate to go to the area a lot, because our grandson attends a preschool there. With travel restrictions due to Covid-19, conservation areas in the neighborhoods have become even more important, and I was so grateful to be able to enjoy fresh snow and late afternoon winter light, which is always gorgeous. After we picked up our grandson, we walked trails and came across this beautiful scene.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor