It was a beautiful sunrise with a colony of volcanic craters getting illuminated by the first light of the sun. We reached the top point by around 2.30 am and waited till 6.30 am. Those 4 hours were accompanied by a heavy gust of wind and with a chill factor touching almost zero. But when the 1st light of the sun hits the highest mountains Sumeru followed by Bromo and Batak those were some goosebumps moments for me. I wanted to visit this place again and come up with milky way shots.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor