Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
My wife and I traveled to Icealnd in early November 2018. We booked a tour in late afternoon that drove way up on the Jökulsárlón Glacier on the Southeast coast of Iceland to visit two ice caves The first one was a narrow slit that was about 100 yards long. The ice was very clear in some areas with cracks and fissures and an amzing blue cast. The light coming through a gap in the roof added some very nice hues of red.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor