From the Impressions series, Aspen Impressions #3 is a stitched panorama of 12 individual frames captured in June Lake, in the eastern Sierra Mountains in California, on a chilly evening close when the sunset was about to set behind the mountains. This Aspen grove by the lake lights up in Fall.
The novel technique is a composite of the same image blurred vertically used as background and, on top, a sharp version that shows all the details in trunks.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor