Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Close to Warsaw, in some places right next to the city borders, lies the Kampinos National Park — a big woodland and the second-largest national park in Poland. It's a place I like to visit, particularly in autumn, when the trees change colors and the fog covers the sky. This specific path lies at the foot of the pine-covered dunes on one side and at the edge of the marshland on the other. On a misty morning like this, it looks like taken from a fairy tale. Especially considering the wolves living in the area, whose tracks in the snow I found here one day.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor