It took an almost 6-hour drive to get to Bandon. The weather turned out very good that day, compared to my last trip; this is considered a much better condition. I arrived almost an hour before sunset and walked around the beach to find a good composition. I found a few, but that also depended on how the sunset turned out; the beach soon started filling up with tourists and photographers.
I had to walk around and started to photograph some of the locations that I found, but right at the end, when the sun dipped very low and a little bit of blue hour started to kick in, I went back to this location and found the last sunlight still hitting the tip of the rocks.
I took a few shots, but I like this one where you can still see some light on the tip of the rocks.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor