Aerial View Over Salin du Midi, Camargue, France. It was for a long time that I wanted to visit Camargue. It is a beautiful region in the south of France with some wonderful photo opportunities: the famous white horses, the flamingos, and of course the salt lakes. And this summer we planned our holidays so that we can spend a few days there, and I was not disappointed. The aerial views over the salt lakes offer endless possibilities for abstract images, so for two mornings I woke up for sunrise and I flew my drone over the lakes. This is one of the images that I captured there.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor