Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
We woke up at 4:15am out of Crested Butte, CO to drive for 45 minuets to get to Lost Lake, CO before the sunrise which was at 5:20. We wanted to get to the spot early to set up and at 5am the water was smooth. It was a great spot to get the lake with the reflection of the mountains with snow on the mountain tops. However, as the sun started to rise around 5:18 am the wind kicks up and so much for a smooth lake. We waited around and it seemed like the wind would never die down. So, I started to look for other shots and notice the sunrise reflection across the lake and got excited. But the reflection of the sunrise in the lake was not good. I took out my iPhone and started to take shots with it. I looked down at my feet and notice the water right by the lakes edge was smooth, so I took the shot and was excited at what I saw. I to honest I never saw the reed so grass till I uploaded the image on my desktop.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor