Just returned from a weeks break away in Devon. One of the place I have wanted to visit for a while is Hope Cove. So as a beautiful day we drove there and spent the evening watching the sunset. I saw these two men standing in the water watching the sunset, one with a dog which can just be seen swimming in front of the furthest man. I framed the shot to get as many leading lines as possible and even used the angle of the two men also as a sort of leading line.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor