Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
And to think I almost slept in that morning. So glad I didn't! I got up at stupid o'clock and headed out with a friend up hwy 2 towards Leavenworth, WA to photograph the fall colors. We stopped at Lake Wenatchee for sunrise and were not disappointed!
The early morning mist and the right amount of cloud cover combined to produce a beautiful pastel sunrise, which turned out better than we were expecting! After cutting skunked on previous visits, it was all the more satisfying. A morning to remember!
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor