Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
The landscapes of the Death Valley National Park are often reminiscent of another planet so I gave It's beautiful uniqe locations names of places on the moon. This one for exsample is the "Sea of Moisture". Although Death Valley is one of the driest places in America the ground in this amazing salt flat was surprisingly moist. And the view ... definitely from the moon. The general principle in Death Valley is to walk west. A lot. Have'nt find anything? Just keep walking. This location is a little hard to find. I found it after quite a long walk west. It slightly reminds of Budwater Basin but still different, very special and well worth the effort.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor