This picture was taken during our sunset cruise on Lake Tahoe. We started our ride in Kings Beach in north Lake Tahoe. It was a beautiful ride, the sky was clear that day and the water was calm. I took this picture right after sunset just when the blue hour started. I was mesmerized by the light and the reflection on the water. I hope I have done justice to this picture and it reflects what I saw that day.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor