TAKE PART • WIN $100
This photo was taken in May 2021. At this time of the year, the sun rises over the Pointe du Grouin, which is exactly one third of the composition I had in mind, from this location. Currently, due to the curfew still in place in France (no going out from 9pm to 6am), it's a bit complicated for sunrises or sunsets (difficult to go far). On the other hand, what is pleasant in May is that you can easily find different kinds of flowers to place in the foreground of your compositions. Anyway, this morning was ideal, no rain, nice clouds, a sky with nice colours, and as usual, a GND 3 stops filter (medium) for exposure, helped by a ND 3 stops filter to get 15 sec. of exposure.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor