Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
My favorite time of day to take photos is early in the morning. I like to get up early enough to see the sunrise. Getting out before the sun rises during the summer in Minnesota requires that I get up around 5:00 am. As the sunrises, one of my favorite places to be is the middle of a lake. I like to travel alone by canoe. On a canoe, I am able to quietly pass through the water. The lake is so peaceful with only the wildlife to disrupt the stillness. There are typically no other boats on the lake at this time. This photo shows that serenity. Even if I were not taking photos, I would continue my solo early morning canoe rides.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor