Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Water pooling on this salty hexagonal landscape is not an illusion. After working in Death Valley for 2 years I was finally rewarded with the rarest element in the park, water. A winter storm deluged the valley and filled in the salty patterns of Badwater Basin. Spending many a morning and evening at this location in the past, the appearance of water changed my perspective on this incredible landscape. The combo of puffy clouds and reflective pools of water turned this harsh environment into a aquatic wonderland. To top it off I was the only person there that morning. Which is rarer then water during the cooler months. The elements, the silence and the incredible light made this my favorite moment during my time working inside of Death Valley National Park.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor