I stood for hours in front of this scene, waiting for bits of the world's most active glacier to calve. As promised, the beautiful turquoise ice eventually crashed into Lake Argentina, and I regarded that 50 meter chuck of ice with jealously. It was January in Patagonia, and although that means summer in the southern hemisphere, I wasn't expecting the sun to be so scorching at that height. A dip in the icy waters would have been welcome. Every few minutes a small section of the glacier would fall into the water, leaving no doubt as to the power that nature possesses.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor