It was an early summer morning with belts of mist laying over the agricultural landscape. A fairytale mood! To catch the mist you have to stay up early in the morning, because the mist are fading away after the sun have rised. This place at Tuv in Ronglan, close to the village of Skogn in Levanger, have a typical landscape of corn fields and grassland. This kind of landscape dominates in the county of Trondelag wich lay in the middle of Norway. This landscape have a special charm and must be experienced by people who love different kind of landscape. Fortunately i live not far away from there I took this picture, so I don't have to drive a long way to find a composition.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor