Low tide and a cloudy sky at the Maasvlakte (Port of Rotterdam) in Holland. There ia a lot of dynamism at this location. There are shallow pools and tidal canals as well as small creeks.
I love the sky and the structures and patterns in this picture. A long exposureshot with a ND and GND filter.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 24 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor