In July 2017 at 4 am, my feet were in the Atlantic Ocean, and I intended to capture this massive rock monument.
Capturing the lines, colours, and texture of the clouds, I waited for the oncoming light.
I decided to put a neutral density filter (10 stops) on my lens to perform a long exposure. After 31 seconds, the histogram was to the right without blowing the highlights. The LIVE TIME feature on my camera really facilitates this process.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor