They say the best camera is the one you have with you. This was the case when I took this one in 2018. On a walk to the top of Begbie Falls, near Revelstoke in British Columbia, the only camera I had was my Apple iPhone 7.
It was one of those days when there was a fresh fall of snow at night. Snowflakes were still falling intermittently, and apart from the sound of the flow of water over the rocks, there was that wonderful eery silence - a silence you wish could stay with you all day just to be reminded of the sheer beauty of the place.
It's not the best photo I could have taken had I had my DSLR with me, but it's good enough! My iPhone did fine!
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor