Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
This was taken on a very rainy day when I arrived in Glencoe, Scotland with a group of photographers. We photographed a river but it seemed to be not very interesting compositionally, so I started to roam around a little village which was nearby. I photographed the stone houses and local church, then started to look down at the dark pavement with wet leaves strewn everywhere...they were so eye catching to me. The colors were amazing against the bluish background, and with a polarizer to remove glare on the leaves, the color and shapes looked really appealing. Sometimes the simplest objects can have great beauty.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor