TAKE PART • WIN $100
A stitched panorama of some lovely morning mist that shrouded the autumn tones in Hillock Wood. The wood is a mixture of tree varieties which when autumn arrives, the mix of conifers against the soft golden leaves of the beech are wonderful, especially when a layer of mist softens the scene. Mist makes balancing your exposure a lot easier as you are not overly concerned about blowing out sky, a common issue with woodland photography, but a tripod was a must as there was not a lot of light.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor