This area of the North Saskatchewan River Valley in western Alberta had a large forest fire about 10 years ago. Since then, among the old burned trees, the young poplars and spruce are growing back, and in the fall, it is a beautiful sight.
With the beautiful low morning light one morning, we hiked up to a ridge overlooking the river valley, looking west towards the glacier on Mount Wilson and Banff National Park. This is a panorama of 8 portrait-orientation shots stitched together.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor