Here in the town of Uncertain, we took a sport fishing boat slowly around Caddo Lake to view the fall colors on the Bald Cypress trees. Caddo Lake is situated half in Louisiana and half in Texas, with the clear water toward Louisiana and the swamps and bayous on the Texas side.
This is about as far north as you will see bright colors on the Bald Cypress trees, and it still requires a good cold snap in October to happen. With duck season starting on the 10th of November, the first week in November and the last week in October are about the best color times.
ISO at 1600 and speed to offset any motion.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor