I was on holiday in the region of Tromso at the end of September. The weather was great and the regon was at the end of fall, because the region is above of the arctic circle. This is why the sun is very low and creates a wonderfully warm light.
I was on the way by car and saw this wonderful lake which looked like a mirror. I searched the shore for a suitable photo spot. The veil clouds make the picture look more alive. I could hardly get enough of the area, the atmosphere was so beautiful. Not much later, some wind came up and the lake was no longer reflecting. I was in the right place at the right time to capture this beautiful nature.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor