Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
The Cerdanya valleys in the north of Catalonia are the best point to admire the snowy peaks of the French Pyrenees, and the main destination for lovers of winter hiking. But not only that. One of the most exciting experiences is being able to enjoy this spectacular landscape traveling in the basket of a hot air balloon! The preparation of the trip began around 7 in the morning on a cloudy day in December. Once the balloon was inflated, we were able to untie the ropes and let the wind carry us. Due to limited space I decided to take my mirrorless camera with me. The clouds began opening and the light of dawn illuminated the snow of the peaks in front allowing us to appreciate this scene suspended in the air at two thousand meters high.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor