My favorite time of day is early morning. When vacationing in northern Minnesota, I like to head out early on the lake in a canoe. Except for the loons, I have the lake to myself. It is incredibly quiet, except for the beautiful call of the loons. The only problem is trying to take a sharp photo from a moving canoe. I would see a some thing that I wanted shot and, by the time I got the canoe to stop, I was past the subject. I got very good at turning the canoe around.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor