TAKE PART • WIN $100
I took this picture during my Winter Landscape Photography Workshops in March this year. It was very calm morning, we gathered by the sea shore near Reine village to catch the colours of sunrise. Unfortunatelly low clouds on the south horizon covered the early light and hide all the warm colours. Not giving up on this one, we decided to go lower and catch some reflections of the village and mountains on the surface of water. To make the water surface really smooth I used very long exposure time. The final effect looks great! Winter in the north of Norway is magical!
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor