A snowy sunset after a winter storm in Sedona, Arizona. This image was taken from the Hiline trail in Sedona. The view is of Wilson mountain, and the Chapel is of Sedona.
Just before sunset, the snow let up, and clouds parted just enough to allow the sunlight to light up the mountains. I climbed the trail to this spot just in time to catch the light. I shot quite a few images before the light caught the mountains just right.Upload YOUR Picture • WIN $200 Cash
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor