TAKE PART • WIN $100
While preparing to teach an Avalanche Class at Mt Baker Ski area, I was fortunate enough to catch some stunning alpenglow before sunrise. I stopped everything I was doing and grabbed my camera and tripod out of the my camper and hurried uphill to get away from the parking lot. With some new snow snow on the ground I wanted to make sure that I also got the soft, fluffy, and pillow like features in my composition. The shot is taken looking north from the ski resort at Mt Larrabee and American Border Peak, which both lie almost right on the border between the US and British Columbia.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor