I was up early in the morning and could tell it was going to be a beautiful day, which after lots of grey damp mornings was something to look forward to. I decided to go and try and capture this autumn light at a local loch. The sun was quite low but was casting a warm golden light across the water which was making it difficult to shoot towards the sun because of the reflections. As it rose I noticed that it was now catching the yellowing leaves of the trees to my left as well as the wisps of mist hovering above the water, it looked fantastic.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor