Lake Huron is one of the Great Lakes and with scenery like this it's understandable why. I was raised on along this lake and try to return back as often as I can just to center myself.
One of my favorite places is along the shore by this break wall, far from the tourists and marinas that flock here all year. The colors of the water vary incredibly depending upon the weather and how much it whips up the waves.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor