Lake Huron is one of the Great Lakes and with scenery like this it's understandable why. I was raised on along this lake and try to return back as often as I can just to center myself.
One of my favorite places is along the shore by this break wall, far from the tourists and marinas that flock here all year. The colors of the water vary incredibly depending upon the weather and how much it whips up the waves.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Download all new issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all back issues of Landscape Photography Magazine
• Download all new issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download all back issues of Wild Planet Photo Magazine
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Create your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• Your pictures stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page forever
• We promote all your uploaded pictures to over 300,000 members and followers
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor