The fall foliage in New England is on its peak moment. Coming from Cyprus I have never had memories from fall season. Living in France and in Switzerland, I got beautiful fall moments. But here it is different. Last weekend was one of the most beautiful and colorful weekends that we have ever had. One more item is done in our dream list. The trees, the leaves, the reflections and the moody weather are the best scenario for an autumn excursion. Fall Foliage in New England area is an experience and adventure at the same time.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your pictures to over 300,000 followers
• Download all new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor