Every year on the first Saturday of August, fireworks take place for the Lake Festival. The boats position themselves as close as possible to see these fireworks fired on the shores of the lake.
Once the fireworks are over, the boats return to their respective ports, all with light to avoid collisions at night. It is these luminous traces that we see on the lake. Note each year, we are entitled to only one try! The photo was made with an 11x14 camera and Provia 100 F. Slightly resized.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor