This is the breakwater on Ly Son island. The photo was taken in the early morning, the sky was cloudy, the sun was behind, although the light was favorable, the photo also caused a special effect because the colors were so vivid.
The sea has few waves and is calm, so I used a 10 aperture ND filter, 10s speed is enough to create beautiful motion effects.
Directing the dyke running to the sea, converging with the clouds above to create a statue for the photo, it's great.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor