Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
Iznik is a historical town in Turkiye. Its ancient name is known as Nicaea. In addition to ancient historical sites in the town, it is also known with its pottery and ceramic tiles.
Lake Iznik lies next to Iznik and attracts tourist attraction with its natural beauty and the historical sites around the town.
I am a fan of exploring history and culture and love to visit places that I consider our cultural heritage. That’s why I thought Iznik and surroundings fit just perfect for this as well as photography, I could enjoy the two things I loved to do the most at the same time.
This photo was captured at sunset by the lake, after a long photo and cultural walk in town. The lake gives beautiful sunset colors. In addition, what else is perfect for relaxing after a long day! So, I enjoyed the view while taking this shot.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor