Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
My wife and I visited Arches National Park in mid-March. On the day of this shot, it had snowed the night before, so many of the rocks and plants on the ground still had some snow on them. It was a cloudy morning, so the sky gave the rock formation a nice, white background. The contrast between the sky and the formation, and the plants and snow gave a fleeting, but somewhat eerie feeling to my images that morning. By afternoon the snow was gone.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor