I am lucky enough to live near the Sila National Park and, when I can and the conditions are favorable, I run away to take some photos. In this circumstance in the morning about 15 cm of snow had fallen and I took the opportunity to take a walk in the woods when I came across this tree. I was attracted by the play of colors between the green of the moss, the orange of the surviving leaves, the white of the snow and the blue of the sky.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor