TAKE PART • WIN $100
The beautiful landscape in Reine in the Lofoten Island reflects its history as a fishing port, which has slowly become a haven for landscape photographers looking to capture the quaint red fisherman's houses besides the spectacular background mountain scenery and the cool blue waters. The weather changes quickly and often, but on this day the sky was clear and crisp and the water till, which allowed for the long exposure reflection of the peaked mountains in the water alongside the contrast of the bright red houses along the shore.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor