The Sorapissee is one of the most famous lakes in the Dolomites in Italy. The lake is situated 1,925 meters above sea level. The strong turquoise color is dust from the glacier. The lake can only be reached on foot, the hike to the lake is fantastic. Reflections are always fascinating! I always look at them when I am spending time at a lake. The weather conditions were great at this afternoon. Thank God there was less wind and so I could take this picture with this reflection. In the late afternoon there weren't any other hikers around and I had the lake all to myself and was able to enjoy the time. The color of the water is reminiscent of the Caribbean, only the temperatures are different.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor