Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
I was driving along Hwy 41 in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan after visiting Tahquemenon Falls and caught this creek and stump out of the corner of my eye. It was a simple creek crossing but it interested me enough to stop and check it out.
I loved the reflection this lone stump showed, and how it was simply "there" in the middle of this unknown creek. I captured it with a few different focal lengths before deciding this was the best view and showed the most detail.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor