Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
After crawling down a tunnel in the Erebus Ice Tongue in Antarctica, it opened up into this icy dreamland in a very small space. Where a bit of bright sunlight filtered through turning the ice crystals blue. A tripod was required because of the dimness, but had to be used carefully when moving around since bumping any crystals could cause them to break, which was heart breaking considering how long nature took to make them. However, it did happen with people in the cave, and the tinkling sound was like music. In a way the sound became part of the experience. There was really only one direction to take photos, but many different ways to line up and compose the section of crystals in vertical and horizontal format.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor