Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
I was able to spend several hours at Chapel Brook Falls alone in the off and on rain. Not many visitors came to this location during my four-hour visit. Lighting conditions were good, an occasional lightening of the sky but no direct sunlight on this day. The constant light drizzle added a richness to the surroundings. There was a fallen tree that I had been observing and photographing and right next to it on the other side of this rock formation was a lone tree that seemed like it grew right around the rock. Its roots spread forth from the base like a cascading formation of wood and moss akin to the falls that flowed beside it. Symmetry in Nature's design.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor