TAKE PART • WIN $100
On a foggy Sunday morning in November, I took an spontaneously tour to a lake near me. It was a fantastic morning that day. The atmosphere was very peaceful and there was nobody around. On my hike around the lake I unfortunately also frightened wild geese that flew away in flocks. A wonderful natural spectacle.
The sun was slowly coming through so that the fog began to lift. The island in the middle of the lake now appeared clearer, and so the moment came for me to take this minimalistic photo.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your Personal Portfolio Page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor