TAKE PART • WIN $100
One morning last summer I decided to go down to the local beach and take a few long exposure images. It was a fresh bright morning with a blue sky The tide had just turned and was starting to drop leaving the wet pebbles and wood of the old groyne sparkling in the sunlight.
I set up my Canon EOS R on my tripod near one of the groynes. I set the Canon 24-105mm f/4L and made a test exposures. I knew I would need a Lee Big stopper filter to get the exposure required to smooth the large waves that were crashing on to the beach. I bracketed the exposure to gett the required look.
I hope this image captures the beauty, power and energy of the sea.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor