TAKE PART • WIN $100
If you hate snow and cold, you probably wouldn't want live in Minnesota. Typically we have snow on the ground from November through March. In addition, we can get heavy snowstorms in October and April. My favorite times of year for heavy snowfalls are late fall and early spring. During these times of the year, the temperatures tend to be warmer and the snow comes down heavier and sticks to the trees. Snow can turn an ordinary field and trees along the side road into a winter wonderland.
I had driven by the bunch of trees in this photo many times and never thought to take a photo. After this heavy spring snowfall, the photo opportunities were everywhere. It was hard to drive, not only because the roads were a bit slick after the storm, but because the landscape was so beautiful. I couldn't resist stopping many times to take photos.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor