Assignments are brought to you by mpb.com
We were out for a half-day autumn hike in the hills above Bad Hindelang in Bavaria when we came across this weathered stump. I always keep an eye out for these wizened characters when I'm out with my camera as they often provide microcosms of the local environment, The yellowing bracken really helped to captured the day and the conditions. I was able to frame up the composition to minimise the otherwise bland sky in the image. Well worth the trip.
Our $200 prizes consist of $100 cash and $100 mpb.com voucher
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor