I was on a booking photographing a family for some outdoor portraits and we needed to take a break for the kiddies to burn off some energy so I wandered off up the trail a bit and found this small pond.
The light had gone flat but the colours were electric and contrasted beautifully with the evergreens amongst them. I was lucky enough to shoot here for about 20min before getting word my clients were ready again.
After we were done the portrait session I went back over but the area was now packed with hikers all taking in the beauty and other photographers with the same idea. I counted my blessing I was able to get the shot earlier while it was completely empty.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor