Living in the USA is a great opportunity to explore nature and visit state and national parks. Before coming here, everyone told that I should experience Boston and its surrounds during autumn. It is the most beautiful season. And they were certainly right. New England area is known for its colorful autumn and we couldn't lose the chance to drive to a state park.
We visited the Bear Brook Campground and our journey was a joyful experience. We hiked around the lake and we were impressed from the reflections. We lit a fire, we grilled marshmallows and we enjoyed the sunset. It got dark quickly and we fell asleep to the sound of rain. The rain toned up the colors and it made the photos brighter. We were surrounded from yellow, red, orange and green trees. The leaves were falling down from the wind and the scenery was even more romantic.
I feel lucky for having an adventure like this. I love camping near the beach. Until now I never had the chance to camp during autumn and it was different. It was refreshing and I would love to do it again.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share it monthly to over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see sample
• We promote your portfolio monthly to over 300,000 followers
• Download 12 new issues of the magazine every year
• Download ALL back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Upload and share up to 70 images per year via our monthly assignments and picture submission forms
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be for ever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor