While driving along the Blue Ridge Parkway close to Blowing Rock in North Carolina, I stopped at a turn off for Julian Price Park that offered a nice view across a lake. Although it was a mostly cloudy day and the sun was directly in my eyes, I was still hoping to capture an image of the bright color of the leaves, including their reflection in the lake. Despite the unperfect conditions, I'm pleased wit how this shot turned out.
Did you know that now we offer a VIP membership? Create your Personal Portfolio Page and let us share your published pictures with over 300,000 members and followers.
Benefits of VIP membership:
• Your Personal Portfolio Page – click here to see a sample
• We promote all your pictures to over 300,000 followers via our social media pages
• Download all new issues of the magazine
• Download all back issues
• Download premium eBooks worth £19.45.
• Your uploaded pictures/posts stay attached to your page for as long as you are a VIP member, which could be forever
• Fast Support – we aim to reply within 12 hours
• Submission Priority – your submission goes to the front of the queue
Dimitri Vasileiou • Editor